Wednesday 22 October 2008

Yorkshire


Evening.


Have been away for a few days down in Yorkshire to visit family, that is why it has been very quiet on my blog. I am back now and am gonna get busy with some crafting. Have got both Cupcake Craft challenge and Double dutch to do this week. And my dad is coming from Sweden for a visit on saturday so I have got loads of things to organise,,,eeeekkk...


Had a great time down south. So much to do and see. Was a right tourist down there with my camera. Boys all went to see Leeds united play a football game and loved it. Go Leeds!! They were singing all the Leeds songs all the way home to Scotland...it was nice..the first two hours...lol....


Jed had his first birthday down there and had a great time. As you can see he had his first chocolate cake. Was playing with his little cousin Eugene (10 months) it was so cute to see them together. So we will be going again. Loved it down there , so much character and heritage.


Have a nice evening and I'll be here tomorrow.xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Dianne said...

What a little sweet heart with his chocolate face.. Your trip sounds heavenly, just my thing:):)
Glad to see you back...
Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog...

Anki said...

Vilken liten sötnos! Härligt foto med choklad överallt! Stressa inte fm - kom ihåg - din pappa kommer för att träffa er och inte för att se hur städat det är ;-)
Regniga och blåsiga hälsnignar från Sverige - Anki