Sunday 5 October 2008

Long gone is the summer..


Oh no, here we go again. Winter is on the way. I have noticed such a change in the weather. Was nearly late to bring the kids to school on friday. It wasn't funny at the time but now when I think about it, it's hilarious.


I came out to the car and the windscreen was all frosted up and I couldn't find my scraper. So I ran in and out the house, still couldn't find it so I found this frisbee of Ciaran's in the boot and started scraping the frost of the windscreen. Ofcourse one of my neighbours came out, and looked at me funny. "Cold morning, isn't it"...


Had a lovely day today. Went to see some friends and had lots of cake. YUM! Have done a few bits and bobs crafting this evening, but haven't charged the camera, so hopefully I can put up some photies tomorrow.


Here is a picture of my hubby (the funny looking one with a cap, haha..), my boys and my cousin and her family, when they were here in June on holiday. This picture is taken on the top of Ben Rhinnes. That week they were here the weather was absolutely gorgeous, we were so lucky. They loved it up here. They live in Turku, Finland ( I am half finnish, my mum was finnish) and it was their first time in Scotland. They were so funny though, typical tourists, buying deer whiskey and taking pictures of the highland cows...


It was lovely, and when I look at the pictures I wish it still was summer....anyways, there is christmas to look forward to. Started shopping already, just a few bits and bobs. Going to be busy this and next month, going to have a couple of dates where I (and a friend)am going to have a stall and sell some handcrafted stuff and ofcourse my Usborne books. So have to get to it and start seriously making things in the next few weeks. Busy, busy! It's true what they say, no rest for the wicked...I must have been really baaad! Sleep tight...or for you that are going to be up til the early hours crafting, have a good sunday.xoxoxo

2 comments:

Tonniece said...

Great family pic. It looks kind of cold there. burrrr.

Dianne said...

Funny it doesn't look like summer LOL nice pic of the family though... I know it cold at the top of the mountains...