Friday 12 October 2012

Polka Doodles -41 - Halloween



OMG can't believe it, I made into the Polka Doodles DT. Wanted to be in it forever! YAY!!!

The theme this week is 'Halloween'. One lucky winner gets a £5 voucher to spend instore.


For my first DT creation, I decided to make a spooky pumpkin display. This will go on my kiddie's window sill in their room at Halloween. My kids LOVE Halloween and I always go mad decorating the house for it.


I used these super cool pumpkin images from the Sundae of Seasons CD. Coloured these in with Pro Markers. Added a bit of glitz with some glitter glue.


I also used some cute little bats from the same CD. I also used some stick on pearls and gems for a bit of extra bling. :)


I layered these pumpkins (they are individual images) on lots of card stock. I attached a strip of folded card at the back so it would stand up. Fun to do and super easy! 

Thanks for coming by. Hope to see you all join in.

Entering this creation in these challenges;
Stampin for the weekend - Something spooky
Dutch Dare - photo inspiration
Whimsy - All things sparkly



7 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Eva
This is great and what a fab idea too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant Halloween card colouring is great thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week and good luck Ginny*

Donna Heber said...

Hi Eva,

Your pumpkin display is fabulous! I'm visiting you today from Stampin' for the Weekend. Wonderful coloring.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Stamps.xxx

Kimberly S said...

So cute Eva, bet the kids love it! Congratulations on the DT spot! :) hugs, Kimberly

Eva Marie said...

So greate creation! Just love it.
Thanks for playing at DDCC
Xx

Sue said...

Congrats on your new DT place!

Your card is fabulous. I love the image and wonderful colours

Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge

Sue