Tuesday 24 July 2012

Cherry Tree Swing

Evening.

Here is a little card I made this evening.


I used an image from Squiggle Stamps. She is called Cherry Tree Swing. I coloured her in with Pro Markers.


The DP are from DCWV, Street Lace. The stick on pearls are from my local craft shop. The sentiment is stamped with my mini alphabet stamps set from Hampton Arts. I used a SU oval stamp for the sentiment. 


Thanks for coming by. 

Entering this card in these challenges;
Craft Your Passion - Black, white and one. (Teal)
Craft Your Days Away - Shades of grey and one other (teal)
Crafting when we can - Monochrome



4 comments:

Lalo said...

So cool how you colored that image! Cute card :)

Unknown said...

I like the way you cut this stamp out in a chunky way .as usual thanks for the inspiration

Monika Reeck said...

like your DP so sweet and what a cute Images you have....great coloring too..lovely done..good luck with the challenge :)

I am also joining the Craft your passion challenges, my card is Nr. 30, would you mind to see it on my blog and would be so glad if you like to leave me some love :), many thanks before...hugs, Monika

Dazie said...

Lovely make!

Thanks for joining us over at craft your days away this fortnight
Dazie
x