Sunday 3 June 2012

Squiggle Stamps - Jubilee



Happy Sunday everyone. We have a new challenge over at Squiggle Stamps. This fortnight the theme is "Jubilee". We also have some Jubilee freebies for you, get yours here! These are also a little pre view of a range I am working on at the moment. So if you like what you see, watch this space. :)


For my DT project I did a little card, using some of the Jubilee images. I coloured them in with Pro Markers.


I used DP from My Minds Eye. These are halloween papers but I love them so much and found some papers I thought might fit. Sentiment is from Stampin up. The dotty rub ons are from Basic Grey.


The pins are from the local craft shop, as well as the stick on pearls, the twine came free with a crafty magazine. Lovely work from the DT over at the Squiggle Blog. Come and have a nosy and join in. 



Thank you for popping by. Have a  good sunday.

Entering this card in these challenges;
Secret Crafter - Anything goes
Daring Cardmakers - Colour combo
Polka Doodle - Regal Colours / Jubilee





4 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous piece, thank you so much for joining us this week for our Anything Goes Challenge a the Secret Crafter
Hugs Kate xx

Heidi said...

looking good eva, see you soon, hugs heid x

JayBe said...

A great card - thanx for joining Polkadoodles to celebrate the jubliee. Jan xx

Lalo said...

This is a great one!!! The colors just POP on this!!!