Thursday 22 December 2011

Christmas Tilda







So near christmas now. This is my last christmas card for the year. I have used a cute Tilda image and coloured her with pro markers. The paper is from Berry Merry, the pins from Bee Crafty, the bling from Ebay. The ribbon is from Tesco and the jingle bell I found in my stash. Hope everyone have a briliant christmas and all the best for 2012.

Hugs Eva x

I am entering this card in the follwing challenges;


PTW/Last chrismas card

I love Promarkers/Anything goes

CIS/Anything goes

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Hallo Eva, this is brill, I love the jingle bell. Have not seen this tilda before with the candy cane she's cute! Have a wonderful festive season. Hugs heidi, ps might see you next week?! for that coffee. xx

Faye said...

These vibrant colours work so well with Tilda. Just gorgous. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Have a lovely Christmas and Good Luck. x

Delphine said...

Such a beautiful card, Eva! I love your Tilda and your colour combo, with the touches of black! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and have a Merry Christmas! Delphine xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Eva :-) Tilda is lovely and the colours and design are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Liza said...

A gorgeous card and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Lin said...

Evelina, Just wanted to apologise for not having been by earlier but Christmas sort of got in the way! I would like to welcome you to the Dream Valley team and say how very much I am looking forward to working with you.

Lin

Heidi said...

Hi Eva, don't think glenfiddich or the cooperage are open yet, seems to me we will have to meet for coffee at fresh! If thats ok will see you there at 1pm ish. Heidix