Sunday 9 October 2011

Polkadoodles 40-Handmade flowers/


Evening. Here is a card I am entering in this weeks Polkadoodles challenge. The theme is handmade flowers. I have used EK Success punches to make the flowers. I roughed them up a bit , inked them and put a brad through them (brads are from Tim Holtz) The papers are from Lily Kate and my stash. The bling is from Hobby Craft. The image I used is from Squiggle Stamps, and it's called "Love Birds". I coloured the image in with pro markers. I used my cuttle bug machine to make the oval shape and the frame. I also did some border embossing at the bottom half. The sentiments are from the paper from my stash, I can't remember who it's by, shame on me...:) Well, thanks for coming by, I am off to see if I can fit another little craft project in tonight. :)

3 comments:

Deb said...

beautiful card, love that cute image and the papers are so pretty!
hope you are having a great weekend, Debxx

Heidi said...

Hallo Eva, love your card and the flowers are fabby. Has your new cutting machine made it out of the box yet!! hehe, have a great fun tattie hols, is your manny away for it all or just some. xx ie will you get much crafting done! hugs heidi x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

A lovely card, thanks for joining in the Polka Doodles challenge.