Friday 16 January 2009

Doubledutch challenges - Going round in circles



OMG...talk about drama with my PC the last few weeks. Finally it's sorted and I can get back to all my challenges and put some things on my blog. Here is the first challenge I have done in like 3 weeks (shame on me!!)it's one of my favorite challenges, Doubledutch. This fortnight the challenge is to make a circle card. I have used some Scenic route papers that my lovely pal let me have a shot of and I have used a round "hi" sticker. (no idea wherefrom, sorry) The fairydecopage I bought in Papercrafts studio in Elgin. It's by Reddy creative cards. And you can get this in a stamp aswell my pal told me....love that little fairy. For my scalloped circles I used nestabilities by Spellbinder. The round plain card circles I cut out using my son's maths set...lol...Pink gingham ribbon from stash and that's about it. Thanks for looking and sorry lack of posts. I am so gonna make up for it now...lol..

3 comments:

Erica said...

Sorry to hear about your computer troubles Evelina, we missed you at our last challenge, now I know why ;o) So pleased to hear we're one of your faves! Your creation is gorgeously stunning, as always! Thanks for playing, until next time ;o)

Hugs,
Erica

Anki said...

Wow - vad många fina kort du gjort. Härligt att din PC funkar nu - började tro att du gått under jorden....hihi..... Kul att då håller på med nytt stämpelprojekt. Jag mejlar dig om mitt projekt. Det skall lanseras alldeles snart - spännnde och nervös - jupp! Kramisar - Anki

jenny said...

Gorgeous! Love the cute fairy and the papers you used.

Jenny