Friday 25 January 2013

Polkadoodles - Week 4 - Monochrome

Another fun challenge over at Polkadoodles today. This week the challenge is Monochrome/Monochromatic.




The winner will receive the Colour Therapy DVD, and the two runners up will get a download each.


I have chosen to do a monochrome card. I used this cute image from the Cherry Blossom Lane CD.


I coloured the image in with Pro Markers. Added a bit of glitter with my Sakura pen. I used black and white cardstock, and layered it. I also added some black stick on pearls. The sentiment is stamped with my mini alphabet stamp set from Hampton Arts.


The flowers are from the same CD. I coloured these in with Pro Markers too. 

Thanks for coming by, hope to see you all join in.

Entering this card in these challenges;

Delicious Doodles - All you need is love




2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a superb card, love monochrome and the image is fabby, thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles this week, good luck hun xxxx

Peanut said...

Totally elegant and sophisticated. Great card, Eva!
xxx Asha