Sunday 26 August 2012

Home Sweet Home

Morning.

Sunday already, this week has just flown by with the kids being back to school.

Here is a little project I made last night.


Got loads of these standard size frames I purchased a few months ago (in the Poundshop!) with intentions to do something with them and it's been left in my stash. Had a rake through it yesterday and found them and decided to decorate a frame for my friend's birthday. She is obsessed with pink and black!

The frame was brown so I sprayed it with black spray paint.


The DP are from DCWV, they are called Street Lace. I used a Tim Holtz rosette die and a Stampin Up Boho flower punch to make the flowers.


The sentiment I stamped with my mini stamp set from Hampton Arts. I used a scalloped Stampin Up punch for the border and the stick on hearts are purchased from Ebay.

Thanks for popping by.

Entering this creation in these challenges;
Craft Your Days Away - Farewell Anything goes
Allsorts - It's a gift
Dilly Beans - Hearts
Inspire me fridays - Anything goes
Paperplay - Sentiment as main focus



5 comments:

Sue B said...

Oh Wow… this is gorgeous! what a wonderful card! Love the colours and design.. those flowers are stunning!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Kimberly S said...

What a beautiful gift, and so creative! I'm sure she'll treasure it always! hugs, Kimberly

brenda said...

Wow Evelina, won a stunning piece of artwork. Your colour choice is perfect and the whole piece is really eye-catching.

Thank you so much be joining in my 'It's a Gift' theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Ooooh - this is just beautiful!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Melissa S. said...

Look at all those beautiful little heart pearls. Adorable. Thanks for shareing with us at Dilly Beans this week.