Thursday 19 July 2012

Hippie Goth Girl

Hello there.

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer holidays. :)



Here is a little card I have made using Squiggle Stamps 'Stamp of the Week', Hippie Goth Girl. From the range Goth Kidz.

I coloured her in with Pro Markers, as usual. My favourite for colouring in.


The DP are from DCWV. (street lace) Love these sooo much!! Used a little Magnolia picket fence die cut and a SU border stamp for the cut edge. The sentiment is also from Stampin Up.

The little heart shaped stick on gems I purchased on Ebay. 


I have my own little Facebook page now for my cards, stamps, murals etc, if anyone fancies coming over for a nosy. Trying to get as many likes as I can. Squiggle Stamps has also got a new FB page, plus a DT call and a Silly Sale too...so head over and grab some summer bargains!

Thanks for looking and have a great week.

Entering this card in these challenges;
PTW - All things girly
Whimsy Stamps - Punches and edgers


No comments: