Saturday 31 March 2012

Gorjuss



                                                


Morning.

Here is a card I have made, using an old Gorjuss image. I totally forgot I had it, and when I found it I had to use it. It comes with a chicken next to it, but I chopped that off. :O Coloured her in with Pro Markers.

The DP are from First Edition. Just love the colours. I used my Stampin Up punches for the flowers, scalloped edge and round the sentiment. The sentiment I stamped is also from Stampin Up. (can you tell I have been shopping Stampin Up..hee.hee..) The string I purhcased in a local hardware shop. The bling is from Creative Impressions. Layered this with lots of Kraft paper.

Lots of fun making this. Love making lots of layers. Thanks for coming by. Have a great weekend.

Entering this card in these challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Stamping For the Weekend - Anything goes
Crafters Companion - Spring
Polly Craft - mmmmmmm Choklit
Craft your passion - monocromatic
2 sisters Challenge - Birthday Fun


3 comments:

Heidi said...

Where do all these 'old stamps' hide, back of the drawer, under the pile of embellies, who knows, but it's great when you find one that you love, and this creation is beautiful, love the papers and the su flowers looked wicked. hugs heid x

Kezzy said...

Wow stunning card, I really love the layout and the image is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kezzy x

Katie Butler said...

Great card! I love the image. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge.