Friday, 3 February 2012

Anya

























Here is another card for today. I have used one of my favorite images, shopping Anya. (Greeting Farm) I coloured her in with promarkers. I found her in my stash box of stamped images. The papers I used are from First Edition. Ribbon and charm I purchased in the local craft shop. Bling aswell.

I used Spell binders and my Cuttlebug machine for the shapes behind the image. Made this card for my friend Jenny's birthday. She is a crafter too, and a very talented one.

Thanks for popping around.

Here is the challenges I am entering this card in;



Sundays with Crissy - Happy Birthday


Sketch and stash - Free pick sketch



Totally Stampalicious - Keep it clean and simple

9 comments:

Michele Spera said...

Lovely card:-) perfect job!Thank you for joining us this month at Sundays with Crissy:-)
Hugs
Michele

Chrissie said...

Such a sweet card.
I love these pretty papers and they are perfect with your adorable image.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
lol Chrissie xx

~@ngie~ said...

what a wonderful card... the image is gorgeous & the papers are too... they all match perfectly :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sktetch N Stash... Good Luck :)

Hugz Angie xXx

Deb said...

your card is so beautiful Evelina, love this sweet Anya!
Have a great weekend, Debxx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...!

thanks for joining us at SnS....and good luck...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Lori said...

Super cute CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Totally Stampalicious this week :)

Michelle said...

Great card, love the image and papers,

Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash,
Michelle x

Julie said...

Super card - love the soft colours you've used! Thanks for playing laong with us at SNS this fortnight, Juliexx

Shannah said...

What a sweet and pretty card! Thanks for joining our Sundays with Crissy Birthday Challenge! Hugs, Shannah xox