Saturday 29 August 2009

Cupcake challenge - 55 - Recipe 3,2,1..


Monday again and OMG I am up early to publish this post since I have to be in college for 9am and finish 7pm and then straight to work 7.30 pm. So here is my card for this weeks Cupcake challenge. This week there is a yummy recipe to follow;
* 3 buttons
* 2 papers
* 1 ribbon
I have used a cute Anya image for this card.I coloured her in with promarkers. She is sooo cute and funky. The DP are from DCWV, from two different stacks. The ribbon is from Doodlebug, the charm I got in Papercrafts Boutique in Elgin. The buttons and cardboard shapes are from stash. The "believe" stamped sentiment is from Hero Arts (clear inchie stamp set) and the little stick on pearls I bought on Ebay. Oh and the little green safety pin I got in a craft set from Tesco's(!!)Phew, having a busy time. Got tuesday morning and afternoon off so hopefully I will have time to finish the cyber girl mural I am currently working on...no rest for the wicked..I must have been so bad...hahah...have a great week and thanks for popping by.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

beautiful card. well done for finding the time! Hope returning to college wasn't too much of a shock to the system

Victoria
x