Monday 27 July 2009

Cupcake challenge - 50 - Green, Pink, Brown, Animals, Flowers


Afternoon. Here is my little project for this weeks Cupcake Craft Challenge. The theme is set by Stephanie and the theme is "green, pink, brown, animals and flowers. I have made a little basket with some DP from DCWV (the sweet stack), lots of Prima flowers, ribbons from Doodlebug, brads, flowerbrads and buttons from Papermania. The charm I bought of a friend and the little tag with the writing and the bird was stamped with an Inkadinkadoo inchie stamp. Had lots of fun doing this, not sure what to put in it though. Probably sweeties...ofcourse...haha...why don't you go over to Cupcake and have a nosy at all the lovely DT creations. Have a good day.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Evelina, this is just adorable, I love what you have done with this weeks challenge.

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty little basket Evelina, love all the little flowers :) Donna x

Caryn said...

Beautiful - I adore it Evelina.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Evelina, wow what an amazing creation. It looks fantastic. I love all the flowers. If I made something as pretty as that I wouldn't want to give it away!! Hugs, Denise x