Monday 1 June 2009

Cupcake challenge - 42 - Fairies


Monday again, didn't make any cards last week. Have got a lot of work on at the moment, did make this one though, ofcourse! ;D For this weeks Cupcake challenge I had the privilege to set the task, so I picked "fairies" as the theme. For my card I used a cute Tilda image and coloured her in promarkers. I used Basic Grey DP, some flowers from Papermania and some trimcraft ribbon. Really enjoyed this challenge, just looove fairies, and have a look over at the Cupcake blog to see the DT's fantastic creations. Lovely day today, we have been spoiled all weekend so I am away to take the boys out before the sun dissapears...have a great week and thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Evelina, great sketch this week. I love your card it is so bright and cheery.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Evelina,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Evelina and thank you for such a wonderful theme this week, I really enjoyed this one :) Donna x

Caryn said...

Loved the theme you picked for this week's challenge. Your card is gorgeous too.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

jenny said...

Fab card Eva, love the papers and colours x

Jenny x