Saturday 24 January 2009

Daring cardmakers and Sketch saturday




I have made two challenges in one for Daring carmakers and SS this week. For daring cardmakers the challenge was " Give it some heart". To make a card with hearts on it. And for Sketch saturday it is yet another fabulous sketch. I have used the gorgeous Bo Bunny papers that I purchased on friday in Papercrafts Boutique in Elgin. I coloured a cute Tilda image in with promarkers and highlighted with sakura white pen and some sakura glitter pen. I also used a word tile (freebie from a mag) and lacy ribbon from stash. I am just loving the Bo Bunny papers, they are so good quality and double sided...need some more. Have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Marianne said...

A beautiful card.

Debbie said...

Great card Evelina, love the cute image and the papers are fab. Debbie x

Cardmaking Galore said...

Cute card!

Lea L. said...

Great card...the papers you chose are very striking! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Lythan said...

What a sweet card. I love the colours you have put together

Christy said...

Great card :)

SueH said...

What a cute card.
The image is great and the colours match the papers so well….perfect!